Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Rum and raisin gelato at Dolci 2/3

To me Icecream and desserts are not a necessities but when you come across good ones they become addictive.

I suddenly had a craving for the pistachio gelato but when I got to the counter I discovered the rum and raisin which was new so had that instead.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
[b]rum and raisin gelato:[/b]

I loved it because the gelato was soft and the texture of the raisins were soft and sweet like sultanas which popped with sweetness while the gelato was infused with a mild rum flavoring.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Other gelato favourites:
Red rice and coconut, pistachio and Earl Grey.
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
[b]The bill:[/b] $40

[b]Service:[/b] OK
[b]Yummy factor:[/b] good
[b]Sweetness levels:[/b] just right
[b]English Menu:[/b] Yes
www.2third-dolci.com/
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...