Sunday, January 11, 2015

Tea world at :jrink

Apart from Shortbread Teas I also go to other tea places because I love tea.

jrink is similar to Shortbread Teas and DK Cuppa where you can smell the teas before deciding which one to get.

I liked the chocolate series and for green tea lovers they have three types of green tea powders.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Tea samples for sniffing:


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Chocolate mint:

The chocolate was not strong compared to other brands I have tried but it was nice that it was actual tea leaves they used for the tea.
It was interesting that it had coconut in it too.
I don't mind coming back for other teas because there were some really nice ones that smelt good.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...