Saturday, January 31, 2015

Still the best Waffills in town

Since my last visit, this shop has changed so much, there is now a huge seating area.


The menu has expanded from a few items to endless choices.



They have Liege waffles which were not there before and apple filled waffles too.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Cherry waffle:
I went for the cherry waffle because I love cherries.
It was a waffle filled with cherries and it tasted amazing because the cherries were tart and juicy which were delicious encased in the waffle paired with cream.


☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Belgian Hot chocolate:

The hot chocolate came with the waffle above.
Not a fan of hot chocolate so I would have preferred tea instead.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Ma Cherie:

It was a hard choice for the second waffle because I was deciding between the Belgian waffle and the apple filled waffle, but in the I got this one because I haven't had for ages.
The waffle was light and crisp, not too sweet which was perfectly complemented by the cherries and cream.
There are other choices with this but again I love cherries so I had to choose this.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Going to try the Belgian Flemish Pork Stew and Chicken Fricassee Vol Au Vent next.
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
WAFFILLS
G/F 124 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay
T : 2613 9600
facebook.com/waffills

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...