Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Wasabi Warriors from Australia

When I saw this listed, I didn't have a clue what it was but from the name it was obviously Japanese or something to do with sushi.


Walked past one afternoon and quite a lot of the food was sold out and I was having dinner anyway so I just got a scallop sushi which was labelled as salmon.


I am giving this an OK score because I only had one piece of sushi which doesn't represent the whole picture but I will come back.

I got the seared scallop with mentaiko but the receipt says Salmon.
It was a big juicy scallop brushed with sweet sauce on top which was delicious!!

Apart from sushi, they specialize in sushi rolls which means competition for sugo sushi!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...