Sunday, February 22, 2015

Great Indian curries and rice

Dicken's bar is famous for British fare and Indian curries which is popular in the UK.

There is nothing like a good curry so I came here because I had a craving for curry and specifically Indian rice because the grains of rice are soft and longer.



As it was the brunch session, they had other items as well and they had roast and my favourite Yorkshire pudding.


I mainly got curry and rice because that was all I wanted to eat.
The fish curry was slightly salty and the lamb curry was good.
Both were spicy but the spiciness was adjusted to suit peoples palates.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
Dickens Bar's
UG, The Excelsior Hong Kong, 
281 Gloucester Road Causeway Bay.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...