Thursday, April 16, 2015

Buffet, buffet, buffet at W Hotel's Kitchen

It was my first time at W hotel so it took me a while to find it.
If you are coming by the MTR, exit D is the nearest to hotel where you take the escalators up to the mall and walk left.
The hotel itself is like a stylish artistic boutique with bits and pieces here and there.





Currently the Kitchen is doing a FANTASTIC 4 THEMED BUFFET DINNER.
MONDAY: SEAFOOD GALORE
TUESDAY: MEDITERRANEAN COAST
WEDNESDAY: BUTCHERS BBQ
THURSDAY: JAPANESE ROBATA
HK$558/adult; HK$279/child

It was hard making up my mind because I like Mediterranean food and BBQ.
In the end I chose the one on Tuesday.
After reading Supertaster_Mel's review, I couldn't quite see any difference but they had the BBQ stuff as well that night so I got to sample it too.
Although the food was good, I felt that for each different night, they could highlight the themed specials.

There was an amazing dessert variety but quite a few were not labelled.
If it wasn't for the Supertaster+Mel's review I wouldn't have known about the cakepops which I thought were chocolate lollies.

The seating was spacious and well spread out.


Here is the buffet selection.








Dessert selection:









A real cocoa bean.


Overall, I enjoyed the food.
The steak was pretty good and there were four different shao mai's including squid and sweetcorn.

I liked the fish roe which I put on crackers and the cheese variety.

The cheese and seafood were tasty.

My favourite salad was the apple and radish because it was light and refreshing.

After stuffing myself, dessert was a treat because the desserts were not too sweet so I ended up going for more.


KITCHEN:
6/F, W Hotel, 1 Austin Road West Tsim Sha Tsui.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...