Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Roasted chicken leg at IKEA

On my last visit I didn't know that there were chicken legs because it was not on the menu.
I only saw them behind the counter when I collected my food.
Anyway, on this visit, there was a small sign near the counter which is really useless because by the time you are at the till, you have already ordered or made up your mind.

I got the set for $16 because they don't sell the chicken leg a la carte.
It comes with fizzy drinks which I don't drink.

The chicken leg was really good, I loved the skin because it was roasted to the point that it was moist and thin while the chicken inside was soft and juicy with chicken oil and juice dripping from it.

◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
Basement, The Park Lane Hong Kong, 310 Gloucester Road,Causeway Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...