Sunday, September 20, 2015

It makes sense at Eighty Sense

Tried to go here a few months ago but there were too many people.

A few days ago I found out that they had the sweet purple potato mantau burgers with sweet purple potato mash so I decided to try it out.
There are three choices in the purple series: pork cutlet, chicken and beef patty.

I was so lucky because there was no queue.
My friend got the pork and as I didn't want to eat meat, I asked for egg and it was sooooooooooooooooooooo coooooooooooooooooooool they were able to do it for me.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
sweet purple potato pork cutlet mantau burger:


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
sweet purple potato scrambled egg mantau burger:


This was bloody amazing! The scrambled egg was light and fluffy and it tasted really nice with the sweet potato mash and lettuce but it was a bit difficult to eat because the egg was quite sloppy.
Anyway, it was simply delicious because it tasted natrual and they didn't put any other sauces which would have ruined it.
After I finished the burger I realized they do omelettes and cheese omelettes which would also taste great, so next time I hope they can do me a cheese omelette one.
I would also like to try one without the meat and it would be totally vegetarian.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
The bill: $48
Service: OK
Service charge: no
Yummy factor: good
English Menu: Yes
Air Conditioning: no
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...