Thursday, September 10, 2015

J'adore Big Fernand

Came here in March, hence this is an outdated review.










I got the Big Fernand


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Big Fernand:

After taking a bite I was delighted because the patty was lean and pure with delicious cheese.

It was so delicious that I got another burger.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Fries:

Basically they are the fries that I like because they are not crispy and have a sweet aftertaste.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
DIY burger:





For the DIY burger, I chose the raclette cheese with chives.


Again, this was good but the raclette does not taste as strong as the cheese in the first burger.
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
The bill: $1xx
Service: OK
Service charge: no
Yummy factor: Could be better
Napkins provided: yes
Noise levels: None
English Menu: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...