Thursday, March 08, 2018

[Hogology] Soft and moist Fried Pork Chops

Hogology has been around since late 2013.
They used to be round the corner where the shop was smaller and cramped.
It didn't appeal to me before because it was just fried pork chop on the menu.
Recently, I saw photos of Typhoon Shelter style pork chops so I decided to go because it looked really good paired with noodles.

Tried the pork chop with rice and noodles.

The rice would have been good but they put sweet sauce on it which ruined it for me but the noodles were a fantastic pairing.

The pork chop was extremely moist and the texture was soft like chicken, it was full marks in terms of taste but it was a bit fat compared to the one my friend had.
I was impressed that it was not too salty or laced with MSG!

[Hogology 炊豕店]
Tel: 28056665
11 Caroline Hill Road, Causeway Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...