Sunday, May 13, 2018

Memorable ramen at [Shiawase Ramen]

I am quite particular about my ramen because I prefer the thin white noodles, then if the broth is good then perfect.
If the pork is good as well then it is a mega bonus.
My definition of good pork is being fresh, lean, soft and not smelly!

At Shiawase, they have three different broths: tonkatsu, garlic and spicy tomato.

All three were good in different ways but the pork was the star of everything which makes a change.
The reason I loved it was because it was fresh, soft and tasty.
They were thinly sliced just like the meat we had for roast dinners at school so I was really happy to taste something similar!!

Since all three broths are different, the tonkotsu is one that you can have anytime as the broth is strong but not overly salty or oily.

The black garlic is more flavourful and complicated as you can taste the garlic prominently as well as the pork broth.

Personally, my favourite was the spicy tonkotsu tomato ramen which works for me on a cooler day because it is spicy.

The flavours in this bowl are even more complex as there are lots of tomatoes in the broth which have been boiled for a few hours and all the tomatoes are have been peeled.
The noodles are topped with minced pork which is spicy mixed with herbs, again the pork was fresh hence it was delicious.

The meat sauce tasted a bit like Arrabiata so when you add some cheese powder which can be found on the table, the two go quite well together.



As well as the minced pork, there are also two slices of delicious pork as well. I definitely like this new joint hidden behind the AIA Tower however the lighting can be a bit brighter, other than that I friggin love their PORK!!!

[Shiawase Ramen 幸拉麵]
Shop 19, G/F, AIA Tower, 183 Electric Road, North Point
Tel: 23116322

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...