Thursday, June 07, 2018

Fried [Hainan Style chicken] at KFC 肯德基

In Hong Kong, KFC has a totally different recipe for the chicken coating so I rarely get KFC unless the flavour is interesting.
The KFC meals comes with waffle fries and not chips as served in UK which is another thing I don't like.

Anyway, the new Fried [Hainan Style chicken] captivated me because I love Scallion Oil.

The set comes with rice and a drink and you can also order two extra Hainan Style chicken wings.
Unfortunately, they gave me the wrong ones because they were spicy and tasted totally different from the star of the show.

As I said, the chicken wings were just spicy.

The star of the show was really tasty and you could taste spring onions in the coating.
The sauce that comes with this is chili and lime which really matches the chicken and gives a slight Thai kick to it.

It was good that it came with rice because I am not fond of Waffle fries.

Overall, the Fried [Hainan Style chicken] was impressive but not impressive because the chicken wings given were the wrong ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...