Tuesday, March 05, 2019

Instadelicious dishes at [Time Park Lounge]

Time Park is a brilliant new hip place to hang out in TST, located in the Basement of Minden Avenue. I felt like I was in London because of the decor and vibes.


Started with drinks and the Snow Elf visually looked like a trifle so I was really chuffed. It was made with pineapple and passionfruit.

The other drink was Taishan Mountain which was more refreshing with crushed ice and grapefruit.

As well as drinks, Time Park has nailed it with instadelicious dishes.
I liked the way they have used sea urchin shells as part of the presentation especially the abalone which is inside the uni shell on a nest of hay.



The abalone was slow cooked topped with glistening salmon roe pearls and a melon molecular gastronomy sphere.
It was simply divine popping the melon ball and mixing it together.

 
The other instaworthy dish was the Arancini balls which were served in sea urchin shells. On the side were dried barley grass which also bought me back to fields in UK.
These Arancini  balls were stuffed with rice and I liked the way fermented beancurd was used making it taste cheesy without the heaviness.


My next favourite was the tartare, it was cubes of tuna tossed in this tantalizing shoyu sauce mixed with my favourite salmon roe topped with air dried beef.
On top of that was my favourite garden cress which made me thing of egg cress sandwiches.

Last but not least was the panfried seabass which was tender with a lovely crispy skin again topped with more garden cress so I was really happy.


Overall, I enjoyed my time there escaping from the city.
Food was brilliant which makes the whole experience wonderful.

 [Time Park Lounge]
Basement, Minden House, 13-15 Minden Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...