Tuesday, May 07, 2019

Healthy Beverages at [Tea Days 小茶堂]

I was actually in for a surprise when I went here.]

They had slow pressed juices and you could order drinks that were 100% sugar free.

I was actually doubting if they would be sugar free as usually taro and purple sweet potato are made with powders but ordered anyway.

There was a choice of purple potato or taro.

Purple potato is trending now but I had the taro because it is not as sweet compared to purple potato and less shops serve taro these days so you have to go to proper Taiwanese joints.

To my surprise, both were the real deal.

The cold pressed OJ was sweet and thick in the sense you could taste all parts of the orange from the pulp to the orange membrane.

Then the taro was exactly what I wanted, it didn't have any colouring and there were real pieces of taro so it was very satisfying as well as healthy.


Will definitely be back for the Sweet purple potato milk when I am in the area.

Tea Days 小茶堂:
Shop 22, G/F, Ho King Commercial Centre, 2-16 Fa Yuen Street, Mong Kok

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...