Sunday, April 26, 2020

Quick super healthy green stir fry

Filmed and cooked by myself using one hand.

I've been requested for a dish that can be cooked in 3 minutes, hence this video.

Anyways, I did a super healthy greens stir fry which does not need much ingredients as the items are tasty itself.

Ingredients: cooking oil, sesame oil, peas, spring greens and samphire.
Samphire

From Top clockwise: Spring greens, peas, samphire

The reason I chose these ingredients are purely because Samphire is rich in Vit A and iron, Spring greens is nutritionally similar to Kale but cheaper and peas for the sweetness.

A dash of salt and sesame oil is all it needs for flavour because the greens are tasty.
Lastly here is the video:
Video link: https://youtu.be/BXOdvGlnF8I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...