Thursday, July 02, 2020

[Google Perks] £10 Deliveroo credit to Local Guides in the UK - Flexi

Thanks to google for crediting me £10 on Deliveroo to support my local restaurant.
Strangely I couldn't find my high street restaurants on Deliveroo so I ended up ordering nearby.
My picks would be Percy Ingle, The Caramel Tart Company and the Cake and Custard Company.

Anyway, I began browsing Deliveroo for restaurants and Flexi caught my attention.
Flexi was quite random because sometimes they were not accepting orders on deliveroo and when they did take orders some items would be sold out so I had to keep clicking on it every day to see if they had the items I wanted and that they were taking orders.

I finally managed to place an order at Flexi for the goat curry and brown stew chicken which both come with rice and peas for £10 with a small admin charge on top.

According to the app, the rider was already at the restaurant waiting for the food hence the slight delay but it wasn't too long so it was ok.
Luckily deliveroo has a map thing to track the driver because he went to the wrong house so I was able to wave him over and pass me the food.

As soon as I got home I unpacked the food, it was impressive they used plastic boxes and not the cfc ones.
The goat curry was generous with about 12 pieces of meat with rice and peas which was compacted in the box.
The chicken stew was not as exciting as the goat because it was chopped chicken but the good thing was that it was soft and came of the bone easily.
Anyway, the goat curry was definitely the star of the show because the goat was soft and came off the bone nicely with a good amount of heat.
Ultimately, I would have tried the oxtail bean stew but I was worried that it might be a lot of bones but will definitely tried it next time.

Anyhow, the meal was definitely satisfying especially the goat curry which was comforting!
Thank you google!!
Lots of love Supersupergirl










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...