Monday, October 19, 2020

What Da Duck! Finally CRISPY AROMATIC DUCK in Hong Kong!

I am so elated you can now get Crispy Aromatic Duck in Hong Kong.
Before this place opened, I used to go to Marks and Spencers and Charlie's place where the owners used to have a takeaway in UK. 
There is nothing that tastes like aromatic duck because it is so different to Peking duck which I got confused when I came to Hong Kong, I couldn't work out why people were just eating the skin and why the sauces were sweet. 
Anyway, now that What Da Duck is in Hong Kong, you've got to try their duck and prawn sesame toasts.
I am glad there are so many people loving it as much as I do!
Interestingly the font they used in the logo reminds me of PINOT DUCK which used to be Wan Chai and Stanley.



Photos of Aromatic duck from Marks and Spencers Hong Kong 2015:
Photos of Aromatic duck from Marks and Spencers Hong Kong 2019:


Photos of Charlie's place in Hong Kong:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...