Friday, June 24, 2022

Doughballs with chimichurri at Pizza Express

Pizza Express has always been my go to place for pizza and when I was in Asia it used to be my comfort food before they localized the food.
As well as the restaurants, you will also find Pizza Express pizzas and other treats at the supermarkets.
I was captivated by the new doughballs with chimichurri which are supposed to make you feel chimi cheery afterwards.

On the menu, there was so much other new stuff and I like the new options with nduja which is trending these days as well as the Chinese duck inspired pizza.

The doughballs with chimichurri were a bit of a disappointment.
As I always do, I tried the doughballs on their own which had been flavoured already by chimichurri which defeats the purpose of having the chimichurri dip.
Sadly, the doughballs itself were too salty to appreciate the chimichurri dip which is meant to be the star of the show.
If I were to try this again, I would request for plain doughballs so that I can appreciate it with the dip.
Apart from the doughballs being too salty, they were soft and pillowly.


New finds on the menu:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...