Saturday, July 07, 2018

Ding Dim 1968 has moved!!

It has been 4 years since I dined at Ding Dim and 4 years later they have moved to a bigger and better location on Wyndham Street. This new location is an advantage as there are no other dimsums nearby except Dragon I.


The menu is much the same but I like the dimsum sets which has most of the popular dimsums for sampling at $85 with vegetarian options.


The dimsums came pretty fast after giving them my order.
I love the hargaus as each one was plump and springy loaded with fresh prawns.

My next favourite was the fried dumplings with foie gras, a lovely dumpling that brings back memories of my visit on Elgin.

The pan fried sweet and sour beef patty was really appetizing especially the sweet and sour sauce which tastes just as good as the sweet and sour in Chinatown.

I was nice and full after I had the steamed spare rib rice.

++++
Ding Dim 1968
G/F, 59 Wyndham Street, Central

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...