Sunday, July 01, 2018

Woo Hooo! Moo Moo Burgers

At the moment, everyone is looking for a spot to watch the world cup.
Luckily I found out about this new joint as my friend works at the AIA building round the corner. Before the crowd came, my mission was to try their burgers as food is my priority!!!
I simply love the decor because you can notice it when you come round the corner from How Ming Street.
You will see this neon green logo of a burger on top of a milkshake.

If you come through the other door, you will see a sign pointing you to the left. (Note picture was taken from the other side)

Inside, it was relaxing and there are lots of plugs and USB ports.


What made me feel at home was the London Street Sign which has a meaning. M1 is the first branch, hence when they have a second branch it will be M2!

During the world cup, there are different burgers each week to represent the different countries.

The trophies are good for selfies.



For burgers, I had The Classic and the Sexy Chick (Chicken).
The classic patty is made of Premium Angus beef which was juicy and tasty and the secret sauce was so good because it was moreish.
It had caramelized diced onions and bacon which made it delicious.

The Sexy Chick had a spicy kick to it and the chicken was lean and tender.

For fries, there were plain, Bolognese and Poutine.
The poutine was definitely my choice to satisfy my gravy and cheese cravings.

Finished with milkshakes because milkshakes is their signature as well as burgers from their logo. The vanilla one was impressive because there was a strong vanilla taste and it was not too sweet.
The peach tea was a surprise as you could taste some peach juice in it.

After indulging on the food, it was nearly time for the match, my friend had the shisha.

While my friend was having the shisha, the place was getting packed already.


Overall, I had a great time and I shall be back to explore the other eateries at Hung To Centre.

MOO MOO:
https://www.facebook.com/moomooburger/

MOO MOO Menu:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...