Friday, October 26, 2018

My picks at Wine and Dine 2018

Wine and Dine is bigger and better this year that it now has different sections.
Hotel Delicious, Feedme Lane, Coffee Fiesta etc.

I was impressed with the creativity and variety this year.

First stop was salted egg chicken drumsticks with a Singaporean twist coated with oats from City Garden Hotel Hong Kong 城市花園酒店.


Second stop Appendix Coffee & Bar, the N2 Earl Grey really hit the spot as I was hot and bothered.
Lightly sweetened Earl Grey with a silky foam cap and last but not least was the Taiwanese messy bun inspired coffee.



In the bakery section, my fave bakery Say Hey Bakery 四喜麵包西餅was there with a unique beetroot quiche, La Mer Restaurant & Loungehad this interesting salted egg duck tart and Fast Gourmet had exclusive alcoholic lava croissants like pina colada.



For filling dishes Westwood Carvery had prime rib sandwiches and uni pasta.

The Drunken Pot 酒鍋 was also here, no hotpots there but they had cute skewers.
I had the spicy trio which had all my favourites: ducks blood, fish maw and stinky tofu.

Last but not least, I love Indian food so had the Kathi veggie roll from Gaylord.


Make sure you don't miss the drones display.


#香港美酒佳餚巡禮

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...