Friday, August 14, 2020

[Restaurant Review] Castella Fish & Chips / Castella Fish Bar

A while ago I visited Castella for chips.
The guys there were really friendly and I like the way their chips are cut in house.
There are not many fish and chip shops in the area so this is one to visit but I think it depends when you go because I like my chips freshly done so they are blonde but anyway I still recommend this place.









Recently they had a makeover and I love that red telephone booth entrance.
As well as the decor the new fish and chip boxes are stylish.
I didn't see that guy from the previous visit but the younger guy is still there.

As well as fish and chips, they will be serving a good range of seafood soon.
I had chips as usual and sampled their delicious fish and fried chicken tenders.
Their home made tartare sauce is a must try because it is creamy and tart which make the chips moresh.
Will be revisiting soon in a few weeks because there is more decor coming as it is not completely finished yet.



















1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...