Monday, August 03, 2020

Sticky BBQ Lamb Ribs from Chicken World Peri Peri

 This shop is called Chicken world so obviously they specialize in Chicken!

I went against the grain and got the lamb ribs!
To be honest, I curiously went in there and thought it was the usual fried chicken shop but the menu made me look twice with the lamb ribs which are normally pork!
I tried to order them but they didn't have it, so the next day I went in and they didn't have again.
So after asking, I found out that they only serve the lamb ribs on the weekends.

Went back again during the weekend and ordered 4 ribs and chips.
The ribs take some time but they were worth it.
 I liked the way, the chips and ribs were separated so the chips do not get sticky.
The chips were not the star of the show but it was a big portion and I was impressed they were freshly fried and did not give the chips which were sitting there.

As expected the lamb ribs were meaty and delicious! They were not gamey.
The ribs were coated in light flour which was crispy and the bbq sauce was amazing which made these ribs fantastic.
It was smoky and not too sweet with a nice tang and the ribs were meaty with a slight chew.
Overall, I am so glad I tried.

Rating: 4/5












Also tried the BBQ wings which were a bit too sweet for my liking while it was quite spicy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...