Saturday, December 05, 2020

Flames Kebab and Fish Bar Review

A year back Flames Kebab and Fish bar was called Blue Sea specializing in fish and chips.
I never got round to trying it before they closed for a while to refurbish it.
Recently they reopened and the name of this joint is now Flames Kebab and Fish bar.
As they only accept cash, it took me a while to finally visit this place because everything is card these days and I do not shop at the market.
So one weekend I was in luck because I spotted these huge chestnuts at the market which forced me to get some cash out, after I got the chestnuts I darted to Flames Kebab and Fish bar for some chips.
Overall, the chips were comforting because there are virtually no chippies in Croydon.
The next nearest one would be Castella.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...