Thursday, April 29, 2021

Ordering the impossible Vegan Royale at Burger King

Burger King is now serving the vegan royale which uses the patty from The Vegetarian Butcher.

Last week, they launched the vegan royale on Monday 26/04/2021 so the first thing I did was to try and order it but none of the stores nearby lets you order online. 

A few days later I discovered my local had it which meant I had to use the coupon where it has to be redeemed in 15 minutes. 

Finally after a few days wait it is Monday 3/05/2021 so I redeemed at home with wifi got to the store and there was a long queue, by the time I got there they said they said I had to login which I couldn't because I don't have wifi.

I already had a code APP820 so why couldn't they use it which clearly says to be used at the counter.

But clearly the timed redemption is stupid when there is a long queue.


Thanks to this stupid redemption thing, BK have successfully gained an email address for their marketing purposes while I'm at a loss not being able to take advantage of their offer to review this vegan burger on my main blog and vegan groups which is to their loss not mine as well as @vegetarianbutcher

Anyway, Burger King has a complacent attitude because they think customers will come back.

Third week on, I decided to try and get the Vegan Royale at 1.99 so I installed the app as well as redeemed online.

The app clearly failed because it does not work without wifi, so I had to resort to the redemption code method. Luckily the staff knew about the code and this not turn me away this time.

 To summarize, the Vegan Royale tasted really good as if it was a regular chicken royale.

The mayonnaise was creamy and delicious and the lettuce was fresh.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...