Sunday, July 25, 2021

Central Cafe, Stratford shopping Centre InShops

Central Cafe is another place for proper English food!
Located at the Market Village in Stratford Shopping Centre.
I was really impressed because they serve pie mash from my favourite Maureen's who are the best purveyors of Pie Mash according to the Pie Mash Liquor group.
I dined there for spaghetti bolognese with freshly grated cheese.
Just like the menu said, it was served with freshly grated cheese!!
Cheddar cheese definitely wins over parmesan and tasteless mozzarella!
I had so much cheese left that I ordered some extra chips to make cheesy chips and they didn't charge me for the chips 🙂
They are a friendly cafe with a good bond with the guys at the famous chips and curry sauce joint nearby.
Central Cafe, inshops, Stratford







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...