Sunday, July 11, 2021

Jollibee Leicester Square and Earl's Court

I am so glad there is a Jollibee at Leicester Square which makes it really convenient!


It is definitely always busy as the price is affordable!
Overall, the menu choices are much better than Hong Kong but no comments for PH because I have not been to the PH one.
Will definitely order the Asian Chicken Rice Bowl (Chicken Tenders served with Asian Slaw and Rice topped with Asian Ginger Chilli Sauce.) which Honks does not have.
As there is another branch in Earl's Court, I went there to avoid the crown but sadly they didn't have the rice bowl.
Sadly they did not have the rice bowl so I might have to go back to Leicester Square and see but no one on social media seems to reply my query.








In the end, I went to the Leicester Square branch of Jollibee to try my luck on ordering the Asian rice bowl.
What annoyed me was that at the Earl's Court branch, they didn't have this over the two visits I went and the reason they didn't serve it was that they did not have that bowl.
So, I finally was able to get the Asian rice bowl at the Leicester Square branch and it wasn't exactly served in the bowl as shown on the product shot so the people at Earl's Court could have done that too instead of my wasting my journey there.
The Jollibee social media hasn't exactly been helpful as they only reply to bloggers that they have invited and didn't even answer my questions in the instagram comments.
Their Asian rice bowl seems a bit fishy anyway as they have deleted related posts for this product so I think it is probably going to be taken off the menu or it is not worth promoting.
To summarize, the dish just didn't look anything as colourful as the product shot and the slaw was really bitter even though there was a lovely fragrant sesame flavouring to it.
The chicken tenders were good which made up for it however the rice was too mushy.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...