Monday, December 27, 2021

Christmas sandwich at E Pellici Cafe

E Pellici Cafe is a must visit in London as it has been here since the 1900s serving English breakfasts.
Breakfast has always been my thing but I am one of those people who can't make up my mind when it comes to breakfast as there are so many choices.
At E Pellici, there are four choices to be exact, two regular ones and two non meat ones but still it was difficult.
When I found out about the Christmas sandwich, my mind was made up for that.
It was not on the menu or posted anywhere so at the time of ordering I did not know what was in it or the price of the sandwich.
The sandwich arrived with a bowl of gravy and it was big enough for two with all that meat in it as I had pork and turkey!
It was a nice sandwich but it felt odd without any cranberry sauce and apple sauce which at the time of dining I didn't know they were missing until I saw someones post on social media.
I think I would have given it top marks in taste if there was sauce but I wasn't aware until I left.
May revisit in future for the bubble.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...