Thursday, April 21, 2022

New Rhubarb Strawberry shake and Strawberry salted lime lemonade at Shake Shack

I love the burgers at Shake Shack and the custards as well as milkshakes are amazing as well.
This time I went there for the new limited edition rhubarb strawberry shake which costs 5.65.
Strangely it was served in a paper cup and not a plastic cup hence the photo looks different to the product shot.
Anyway, I was impressed with the taste because you can really taste the vanilla and real strawberries however I was a bit disappointed with the lack of rhubarb tartness.
Apart from that it was good.
Also on the menu I spotted this interesting Strawberry salted lime lemonade.
I sampled a bit but felt that it lacked a salted lime punch to it but you could taste the lovely strawberry and sweetness.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...