Friday, February 17, 2023

Lush doughnuts at Donutelier by Roladin

Finally got my hands on these doughnuts from donutelier.
On my first visit, I could not make up my mind, on the second visit one of the doughnuts I wanted were sold out.
Managed to get what I wanted today!
Donutelier by Roladin specializes in these fancy doughnuts and they work!
I think what makes these good doughnuts are the doughnut base which you will find quite different to other doughnuts.
The texture is firm with a chew like an iced bun base but with some softness which goes really well with the fillings and toppings.
For simplicity I had the vanilla pecan which has icing on top and beautiful smooth cream. Inside there was silky dreamy custard.
As for the blackforest, I preferred it chilled as it was not too sweet.
Somehow, I felt that it should be garnished with a cherry and not a raspberry.
It was good how every part of the doughnut was flawless, from the doughnut base, filling, fruit/nuts to the amazing cream because some creams can be waxy or synthetic.
Last but not least, you won't be getting a greasy/oily donut!
Well done Donutelier.
I felt that my 6 quid was more well spent that something that was 4 quid that was not nice!
Definitely a treat to try!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoyPxq8q4H1/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...