Thursday, July 18, 2024

Grab and go sushi from Honi Poke

Honi Poke, another Hawaiian poke chain I thought.
Although I did not get their poke, I have been eyeing their grab and go sushi for a while because they looked good on every visit in the sense the sushi was neat, uniform and the sashimi were decent cuts that were fresh. 
Finally gave them a try and it did not disappoint.
I have only visited the Farringdon branch so I can't rate whether they are consistently good as a chain.
I got the premium sushi set which had salmon and tuna.
Overall, the sashimi and rice were both good so money well spent.
I liked the way the sushi rice texture had a chew like Thai Dessert rice and it was not too soft and held together well. 
The roasted sesame were actually functional it was tasty unlike other places were they are tasteless.
Will definitely keep in this in mind again if I run out of options.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...