Tuesday, April 24, 2018

A stylish way to spend Happy Hour

After trying the Singmalay Tea treats, I almost missed a stylish Happy Hour if I didn't see this glam poster on the way out.

I have to admit, I was lured back by the digital promotion near the concierge.
At the Lobby Bar Counter, there were these beautiful ceramic Qipao figurine jars.
There are four signature cocktails to wow you!!
I tried the Beer Milkshake while my friend had the China Lady:
The Beer Milkshake was a fun concoction of Chocolate Ice Cream, Porter, Milk, cream, chocolate sauce and topped with an Oreo.
The China lady was very feminine and Oriental with Chinese liquers like Shochu, Plum Wine, Lemon Juice, Maple syrup, Pasteurized Egg White and and Cucumber.

I definitely enjoyed my girly time here and can't wait to come back to try the Pina-Kale Ada and Singapore Sling!!

+++
[Lobby Bar and Lounge]
Lobby Level, Hotel Jen Hong Kong,
508 Queen's Road West, Hong Kong
https://www.hoteljen.com/hongkong/westerndistrict/taste/bars/signaturecocktail/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...