Tuesday, May 07, 2019

Healthy and Luxurious soups delivered to you door

HK CHAN CHI MEI 真滋味 is a local brand that has been in Hong Kong since 1973.
You will always see them at the annual Hong Kong Brands and Products Expo.

I didn't realize that I already have one of their products in my kitchen which I must have got at the expo before!

This time I got the Abalone fish maw & sea cucumber soup (鮑魚海參滋補湯) and the pork trotters in sweet vinegar (天禧醋豬腳姜) which are both ready to eat but have to be reheated.

The soup is delivered frozen as there are absolutely no chemicals or preservatives in it.

There are four in the box for HKD$480 but using the promotional code 368 you get a discount!

You can actually see the abalone, sea cucumber and fish maw on top.

I was surprised how easy it was to reheat, you just put the sachet in boiling water and serve when it is hot.

The soup tasted amazing because there isn't any msg and it was viscous and sticky because of the fish maw.
The fish maw was lovely and soft as well.


The pork trotters in sweet vinegar is another delicious treat especially the pieces of ginger.

Please note: More than one packet in this bowl!

As well as ready to eat items, they also have fish powder and sauces which you can add to rice to make it tasty.
I like to add the fish powder to oats to make it taste like congee!



Will definitely buy more online when I run out.

http://www.chanchimei.com.hk







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...