Wednesday, May 08, 2019

Hofex 2019 Day 1

Organized by UBM, Hofex is bigger and better this year.

I only had time for the 1st and 3rd floor so I shall be returning to the 5th floor tomorrow.

There were so many booths showcasing healthy snacks and foods.

From Australia we have Human Bean Co with these delicious air puffed faba beans which are crispy.
There are so many flavours: salted, salt and vinegar, lime and black pepper and pizza.
Coming from UK, the salt and pepper were my favourite.

Jomeis Fine Foods has a wonderful selection of lattes.
My favourite picks are turmeric, beetroot and minty cocoa which taste good.

Moving on to the UK section, there were quite a lot of finds.

I loved the smoked cheese crackers from The Fine Cheese Co.
(https://www.finecheese.co.uk/)

There were Stilton and Cheddar crackers as well which are popular in UK and also my favourite cheeses.
Artisan Cheeses that they have.

On the sweets side, I found these Vegan, sugar free & gluten free sweets by Jealous Sweets.
(www.thejealouslife.com)


Now to the meat section, we have meatless products and meat.

I am so glad that UK has a meat free option by The Meatless Farm Co as well so there are other options apart from Impossible Foods and Beyond Meat!
I can't wait to cook something soon with the mince and meat free patties.


While I was there, I tried their Chili Con Carne which was so comforting so I hope to get the recipe for that and make it.

In the meat section, there were lots of familiar faces as they are all distributed by the Golden Pig in Hong Kong as well!

My favourite Snowdonia cheeses especially the Black Bomber.


Wicks Manor:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...