Saturday, October 14, 2023

Indian fare at Dine Bangla

I love Indian food and Dine Bangla in Baldock did not disappoint.
There were so many choices for curries and the vegetable section reminded me meals at this Indian Restaurant near by uni in East London because of the usual choices like saag aloo and the prices being 3 pound ish. They didn't have as many options for rice as they did but the mushroom rice was there. Ordered the Balti Rani, Garlic naan, Bindi Bahjee and mushroom rice. 
Anyway, I loved my carbs so the mushroom rice was what I needed and there were many slices of mushrooms. 
The bindi bahjee as a bit different and dry compared to other restaurants I've had it.
The Balti Rani had the right amount of heat which complemented the rice well. 
Last but not last the garlic naan looked the part but it was strangely sweet like a donut. 
Overall, I was happy with dinner and the ambiance and seating was comfortable.




21 Whitehorse St, Baldock SG7 6QB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...