Saturday, October 28, 2023

[Swiss Butter] My new favourite for casual but quality steak

In the early years of Flat Iron, it used to be my regular place for steak but in recent years the quality is just inedible.
Swiss Butter is now an option if they maintain the current quality.
Priced at 19, I would rather pay 5 pounds more than Flat Iron with everything sorted.
Similar to French relais but here you get the fillet cut which is preferable to entrecote which I'm not too keen on.
I really loved the salad, baguette slices and the green sauce.
The salad dressing was really appetizing with a mustard and tangy kick.
The green sauce was also to my liking, it was strong with savoury and tart notes and a faint hint of black peppercorn which I'm not sure came from the steak or sauce.
The fries were just fries not freshly cut potato fries like France.
Will definitely be back for the fillet and they also offer chicken and salmon.
Everything is Halal as well.









Swiss Butter:
Southampton Row, Holborn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...