Sunday, March 10, 2024

Seafood rice noodle delights at ciuzauese 潮州人

Finally tried ciuzauese which I have been longing to try.
Our original plan was a different restaurant but I spotted this on the way and changed the plan.
We dined at the Wan Chai branch which is conveniently located on Landale road, a delight for people on the Hong Kong side.
There are other branches located in Prince Edward and Quarry Bay.
The menu features rice vermicelli with a choice of toppings like oysters, fish maw, prawns or clams which can also be ordered separately.
The signature item is the fish maw rice noodles in oyster which I would have wanted but oyster sauce is on the sweet side for my palate so I got the rice noodles in soup with clams and fish maw.
We also got oysters as a side dish.
As one would expect these days, the rice noodles and broth are the same but topped with the items of your choice eg clams etc so it doesn't matter which item you order as it won't make the broth tastier.
Overall, I am glad I tried this place especially if you like oysters and fish maw.
Again for fish maw, I mean fish gas bladder because for this price range, do not expect the gummy, thick and gelatinous prized ones where it comes from a specific fish of a certain weight.
@ciuzauese










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...