Sunday, November 17, 2019

[Review] Sainsbury Cafe in Newhaven Harbour

My friends wanted lunch so decided to go to Sainsbury's Cafe instead of McDs or KFC.
I was really excited while I was queuing as they have Christmas roast turkey dinner, hot turkey baguette as well as the usual items.








To my disappointment, none of that was available except for Ham, egg and chips, lasagna, tikka and macaroni cheese which was written on a piece of paper.

Since we were all there, I ordered the mac n cheese which they said would take half an hour so we ended up only having tea.


Overall very disappointed because they only had 4 staff that day.
I don't know when I will even get another chance to go to Sainsbury's Cafe because not every branch has the Christmas dinner and I don't drive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...