Tuesday, November 26, 2019

[Review] Shades of Eastbourne

Eastbourne has changed so much over the past 30 years.
The town has seen so many changes with the loss of C&A, Littlewoods, BHS etc let alone restaurants.
There are not many places in the Arndale centre that serve English food except Shades which is understandably popular and busy during lunch times.

I love my traditionally home cooked old fashioned English food hence my regular visits to Shades.
As well as food, the tea is strong which compliments the food perfectly.

Here are the dishes I have had and the roast lamb was probably the best because it tastes like school dinners and the Marie rose prawns with baked potato.





The only drawback is the service, I wish they could be a bit more friendlier, not all of the staff but some.

The menu:




Decor and surroundings:


Shades:
52 Arndale Centre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...