Sunday, June 20, 2021

Perfect fried chicken at Katies Kitchen Peckham

I discovered this chicken shop because of the fortress of chicken boxes at the window
The fried chicken by the window looked good in the sense every piece of chicken was covered uniformly in golden coating so I decided to try it.
I tried my luck with one piece of chicken to see how their chicken was.
When I opened the box, I wasn't visually impressed because the bone was exposed.
Taking a bite the chicken was soft and seasoned, coming off the bone nicely which made up for the exposed bone.
On the way out I saw spicy wings just being brought out so I went back asap to try one as well.
The wings were bigger in general and uniformly coated.
Again, just my luck I got one that was a bit deformed but luckily the taste and quality was far too good to fault it.
Will definitely be back if I am in the area and hopefully I will get a tasty good piece of chicken that looks good.















Second revisit:





Katie's Chicken and Pizza Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...