Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Raspberry & White Chocolate Chouxnut from Caffe Nero

Caffe Nero is not my usual place to go because I don't really see them around.
I only paid them a visit because of the new Raspberry & White Chocolate Chouxnut.
Went there and saw two of them in the cabinet but as I was full I decided to get them the next day.



It was fate that the one I wanted was mine as it was the last one left as it was the same exact one I took a photo of the other day meaning it is a day old so I expected the chouxnut to be softer today but I was full yesterday or I would have dined there.
The raspberry chouxnut was delicious as expected.
Imagine it like a raspberry cream eclair presented in a ring form.
Overall not too sweet with lovely icing, tart freeze dried raspberries and fluffy cream.
Hopefully M&S will bring back the rhubarb custard chouxnut from 2019.
Rating: 4/5

Caramelised Biscuit chouxnut:
Falafel salad:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...