Thursday, January 20, 2022

A special trip just for shoestring fries

During my food journey and all these restaurant visits, I have not had many shoestring fries in my meals, mainly because not many places offer it.
When I found out that Gourmet Burger Kitchen had them, it was my top priority to go and I only had that to appreciate how delicious they were.
I visited the Waterloo branch where the intangable service could have been better but the shoestring fries were more than brilliant.
The fries were ready and bought over not long after ordering but no sauces were offered nor did they tell me about the sauces so I had to ask for some sauces midway eating the fries.
It was a delight eating these fries because they were fried to perfection, each and every was uniform in width and the colour was perfectly blonde.
The texture was crisp on the outside with a perfectly silky centre.
Overall, I am so glad I had the skinny fries and will definitely come back for them.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...