Friday, January 14, 2022

Enjoyable toilet moment at The Attendant, Mayfair

There are so many converted toilet bars in London which became a trend in 2018.
The Attendant is my favourite and one that I went to because it is the only one that has kept the existing urinals.
The way the urinals have been converted, they remind me of Ichiran where each diner has their own little space.
You can also sit at the tables if you prefer.
The small kitchen serves a wide range of coffee/teas as well as brunches.
I was hoping to try the vegan Scotch egg but it was discontinued so I had the cheesy polenta waffle.
Tried the waffle on its own and it was actually tasty, the cheese was not strong so it would be great if it had a strong cheddar cheese taste.
Overall, it was tasty but even tastier with the coffee ketchup they gave me which was had tones of marmite, soy sauce followed by a coffee after kick.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...