Tuesday, January 04, 2022

Paya (lamb Trotters) at Laziza Hut

I discovered Laziza Hut after dining at Royal Park because of the product shots on the window!
The picture of curried legs definitely stood out and they looked like some kind of shanks.
After googling Paya, I found out that it was lamb trotters which is definitely something I want to try as I have tried Nepalese Pork Trotters before which were really tasty.
Went back another day just of the Paya and the guy at the restaurant was surprised that I knew this dish.
He even asked if I tried it before so I said I only tried the Nepalese version.
I didn't know how the consistency of the curry sauce was going to be so I did not order any rice or naan.
When the Paya came, it was like soup so I was glad I did not get the rice but it makes sense to have it with naan which is what they recommended.
I found the sauce quite spicy so I only managed to eat the trotter but it was delicious as expected but there was not much on it.
The trotter was soft and gelatinous as I hoped but I wonder if there was meant to be two according to the product shot.
As well as these dishes, they also do Peri Peri chicken which I believe is to diversify their menu.
Overall, I would definitely recommend paya if you haven't tried it.













179 High St N, London E6 1JB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...