Tuesday, March 08, 2022

La Tua Pasta is everywhere

La Tua Pasta started off in the market in 2006, since then they have grown and you will find them at Borough market serving pasta, shelved at M&S to exhibiting at various shows!
I first tried the at Borough market for their gnocchi, then I bumped into them at the trade show and now I've spotted them on the shelves of M&S so bought the Pappardelle which tasted amazing!!

At the trade show, I tried mini doughnuts filled with pistachio was so heavenly.
They were like crispy little gnocchi with a slight potato taste filled with creamy pistachio in the middle.





Gnocchi I had at Borough Market:






La Tua Pasta at Marks and Spencer:




Parpadelle cooked in two ways: tomato sauce and Turkish tripe soup.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...