Thursday, February 20, 2020

[Restaurant Review] #IKEA £1 #Breakfast

IKEA's breakfast for a pound was so successful last year that they are doing it again this year until 27th March 2019.
The 6 item breakfast includes: 1 sausage, 1 bacon, 1 omelette, 1 hash brown, baked beans and half a grilled tomato.
Vegetarian option includes: 1 vegetarian sausage, 1 hash brown, 1 omelette, baked beans, mushrooms and ½ grilled tomato.



Croydon IKEA was the nearest branch so went there.
It was 10am and there was a long queue already.

As I wanted to try the vegetarian sausage, I decided to order the vegetarian option for £1 since the sausage itself is 60p, so you might as well pay 40p extra for the 6 items.
To summarize, it was a really good deal and the omelette was fluffy and better than I expected.
However the vegetarian sausage was a bit disappointing as I found it a bit too sweet for my liking.


All was good but the cashier could have been friendlier as it was my first time using the FAMILY CARD so I didn't know the cost of the TEA would be taken off after swiping the code but she kept telling me to scan the barcode at the till without explaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...