Monday, September 21, 2020

[Restaurant Review] Megan's in the Village , Wimbledon

Megan's is a bustling chain of cafes that you will find plotted in London.
Went there with my cousin and we got a takeout because it was quite busy.
The food choices at Megan's was quite impressive from decent cakes to savoury bites.
As it was lunch, I got the sausage brioche and had it toasted because they asked if I wanted it toasted.
I must admit I am not a fan of brioche buns because they are soft and sweet but toasting them took it to another level.
The brioche bun was light and airy while the sausage in the middle was filling.
There was generous amounts of sweet onions in it which I found too sweet overall it was good.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...