Thursday, July 28, 2022

£2.50 pizza deal at Taste Max Pizza

Competiton is fierce for Pizzerias that you will find many places offering 7" with two toppings from £1.50-3.50.
There was even a recent survey saying that pizza is now the most popular choice in the UK for takeaway beating the previously popular Chinese and Indian food.
At Taste Max Pizza which is an independant pizza joint at the heart of Surrey Street Market, they are offering 7" pizzas with two toppings for just £2.50 with a choice of thin crust or deep pan!
As a foodie, how could I not try.
On the first visit, I had the deep pan with anchovies and feta and on the second visit I had thin crust minus the cheese blend with blue cheese and spinach.
Both were to my liking especially the thin crust which was a lighter option great for an afternoon treat.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this place as their pizzas are good and I like their topping choices.


Taste Max Pizza: 54 Surrey Street, Croydon CR0 1RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...