Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Vietnamese egg coffee at Caphe house

Discovered Caphe House when I was on my food tour in Bermondsey.
I don't drink coffee much but Vietnamese coffee is a coffee that I drink because I love the sweet layer of condensed milk at the bottom.
Vietnamese egg coffee is even better with an additional layer of egg whip on top which is sweet and dreamy.
You can also dip biscuits and stuff to indulge the egg whip gooey layer which I felt was similar to liquid meringue.
Although the coffee overall is extremely sweet, I highly recommended this heavenly coffee.
As well as coffee, I also tried the pho but it was a bit too expensive and the broth could have been better as it was not bold enough and the pho noodles were not as silky as this other place I tried.
In terms of price, it was a bit expensive for the mixed beef compared to other places.










Caphe House serves Vietnamese pho staples plus summer rolls, lettuce wraps & coffee so this is going to be on my list to go soon.

http://www.caphehouse.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...