Tuesday, July 19, 2022

nuttea nutty bubble waffle stick

nuttea is a popular Asian beverage brand originating from Taiwan famous for nut based milk beverages and a dreamy milk cap.
It then spread to Hong Kong and now UK!!!
I tried them in Hong Kong but I didn't find it impressive hence I wasn't motivated to try the UK branch.
However in the UK branches, they offer bubble waffle sticks which aroused my curiosity which is covered in this dreamy nut cream.
Finally went one afternoon and tried the bubble waffle sticks.
I felt that the creamy topping was the star of the show, it was seriously creamy and thick.
The bubble waffle texture is just the regular texture which is crispy on the outside and soft in the inside.
Recent pictures show the nut cream comes in a separate tub which is handy.
Funnily enough, the staff were really sensitive when I was getting pictures of the food as if I was interested in taking pictures of them!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...